Address: 51 Clover
In 1854 the Board of Education approved the establishment of industrial schools “to afford the opportunity of moral and intellectual education to the children of want and destitution . . .” These schools were initially located in leased facilities in commercial, providing evening classes for apprentices.
In 1925 the county took over the operation of the vocational schools.