Memberships are the lifeline of our organization. Your membership fee will go to support the preservation of irreplaceable historical artifacts from Newark’s schools, including yearbooks, graduation programs, and letterman jackets, along with district policies and curricula, some dating before the Civil War, for research and study.
Memberships are good for one year from the date of purchase and are tax deductible.
We invite you to join the Newark Public Schools Historical Preservation Committee and become one of our Sponsors. The purpose of the committee is:
- To establish guidelines/policy for the preservation and archiving of historic artifacts of the Newark Public Schools
- To identify schools for possible listing on the National Register of Historic Sites
- To develop and maintain a chronology of the history of the Newark Public Schools
- To enrich the Core Curriculum with grade appropriate Newark strands
- To establish a permanent Newark Public Schools museum in a historical NPS building
Join below using Paypal or click here to join using check or money order:
For more information, please call 973-736-3270 or get in touch via the website contact form.